Local Care Record
Health services collect and hold information about patients so that they can provide better health care to patients and improve services.
For more information on Local Care Record/ Fair Processing Notice, click Here
How the NHS uses your information
Confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered so we can provide the best possible care for everyone.
The information along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information.
This allows those planning NHS services or carrying out medical research to use information from different parts of the NHS in a way which does not identify you.
You have a choice. If you are happy for your information to be used in this way you do not have to do anything.
If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening, please speak to practice staff or ask at reception for a copy of the leaflet ”How information about you helps us to provide better care.”
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in Riverside Medical Centre in the last financial year was £32,317.00 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 8 part time GPs and 1 locum GP who worked in the practice for more than six months.
- Dr Kate Jackson, MRCGP, MBChB, DRCOG
- Dr Anupam Tony Banerjee, MBChB, DFFP
- Dr James Rowan Parry
- Dr Linda Bello Sessional GP
- Suzie Delaney Physician Associate
- Practice Nurse - Valerie Barrett
- Regional Manager – Jo Betterton
- Practice Operations Manager - Sharon Laing
- Assistant Practice Manager - Mavis Osei
- Receptionist/Administrator - Alison Lambert
- Receptionist/Administrator - Lubos Pavel
- Receptionist/Administrator - Cheryl Reed
- Receptionist/Administrator - Garry Jones
- Receptionist/Administrator - Maseray Kamara
- Receptionist/Administrator - Susana Sambade Casais
- Doctors working days Clinical Session Timetable